DTC Journey to South Africa 2024
Johannesburg, Kruger & Cape Town Explorer 10-Night Luxury Stay September 20 - 30, 2024
Time & Location
Sep 20, 2024, 7:00 PM – Sep 30, 2024, 7:00 PM
- $2899 per person - Land Only Double Occupancy
- $4499 per person - Roundtrtip Internation Flight from NYC (Departing in the evening on September 19th)
- Single Supplement for Solo Travelers - $900 added to either option above.
-10 nights hotel accommodations in luxury category hotels.
- 3 nights in Johannesburg (Hyatt Regency Johannesburg or similar)
- 3 nights in Kruger (Nut Grove Manor)
- 4 nights in Cape Town (15 On Orange Hotel, Autograph Collection or similar)
-10 breakfasts and 3 dinners.
-Domestic flights (Johannesburg - Cape Town. *)
-Transfers in air-conditioned vehicles with an English-speaking driver.
-Various visits and entrance fees for included activities.
-All taxes and fuel surcharges.
-Blyde River Canyon Highlights
-Union Buildings Visit in Pretoria
-Cape Town Hop-On Hop-Off Tour & Table Mountain
-Safari in Kruger National Park with an English-speaking guide.
- Soweto /Johannesburg and Apartheid Museum Guided Full Day Tour - $90 each.
- Winelands Visit and Wine Tasting Full Day (Cape Town) - $110 each.
- All White Sunset Yacht Party – Price TBD
Payment Due Dates:
- July 1, 2023 - Minimum Deposit of $300 per person for Land Only Travelers and $500 per person for Air Inclusive Travelers.
- June 30, 2024 - BALANCE DUE IN FULL TO AVOID CANCELLATION AND FORFEITURE OF ALL PAYMENTS APPLIED.
- Travelers will receive a payment play requiring equal monthly payments for their selected travel package.
- Book by June 10, 2023 and receive $125 off per person.
Terms and Conditions:
- Passports are required and cannot expire within 6 months after the final date of travel.
- All payments are nonrefundable.
- Travelers may purchase their own travel insurance. Travelers may obtain an instant self-quote at: https://www.bookmynextdestination.com/cfarinsurance or by contacting DTC at firstname.lastname@example.org and requesting a personalized insurance quote.
- One time name changes are permitted and will incur a fee of $50*. No name changes are permitted after June 1, 2024.
- Equal monthly payments will be required to maintain your booking. Monthly payments will commence August 1, 2023.
- Final payments ard due without exception by June 30, 2024.
- Bookings initiated after the deposit date will need to pay a deposit equivalent to the amounts due at the time of booking (ex: Initial deposit made in October will owe the amounts due at time including the initial deposit for your occupancy type + monthly payment amounts for August, September, and October.)
- Travelers may request to pay in full at anytime by contacting email@example.com.
- US citizens (US passport holders) visiting the Republic of South Africa for ninety (90) days or less for tourism / business purposes do not need visas.
- No vaccines are required for travel to South Africa. Recommended vaccines can be found at: https://www.passporthealthusa.com/destination-advice/south-africa/
*Does not apply to air-inclusive packages. Price and condition subject to change by tour supplier.
- Sale ends: Jun 30, 2024, 12:00 AM
NonrefundableFrom $300.00 to $1,000.00
- $600.00Tax: +$39.00 CT Sales
- $1,000.00Tax: +$65.00 CT Sales
- $300.00Tax: +$19.50 CT Sales